The event's business program includes more than 50 sessions dedicated to the most pressing issues of digital construction. Particular attention will be paid to the following topics:
- state examination of BIM models;
- the use of information modeling at all stages of the life cycle of objects; experience with 5D and 6D models;
- BIM-technologies in the practice of building control;
- data transfer between manufacturers and other participants in digital construction;
- BIM-technologies in the design and construction of industrial and infrastructure facilities;
- OpenBIM and the problems of cross-platform interaction in the practice of digital construction.